Everyone at VSee is excited to announce the latest release. Here are all the updates and new features. Make sure you have this VSee update:
- Mac version: 2.7 (19442)
- Windows version: 126.96.36.1991
- iPad, iPhone, Android – to be submitted
Special thanks to John and Ruozhen for the new VSee Windows chat UX!
Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows:
Syncing chat messages across devices
1. New user interface for chat: all chat goes into the same window, separated by tabs.
2. Fixed aux cam isn’t closed on end call
3. Added PTZ support for Minrray camera
4. Fixed startup issue for Surface Pro 3 front camera
5. Disable Windows screensaver during a call
6. Fixed camera connectivity during AV setup:
UI hang during AV setup
Unable to connect to camera
1. Fixed crash when redisplay a group on address book
2. Fixed remote video window which can be left open after a group call
3. Added pushing all windows to foreground if a VSee window is active
4. Various UI improvements for chat window
iPad and iPhone:
1. Fixed stay signed in issue.
2. Use private chat when initiating chat from a 1-to-1 video call.
3. During a video call, mute video if VSee is put in the background, and unmute when VSee is returned to the foreground
4. Support iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
1. Added support for landscape orientation
2. Fixed camera rotation on many devices
3. Added group chat support
4. Added receiving appshare (annotation is not supported yet)
5. Added support for aux cam
6. Fixed crashes:
Removed dialing entries
Still dialing on one while another accepts the call
7. Fixed usage for canceling all calls
8. Fixed scrolling issues at various places
9. Added history for video calls
10. Show number of online users next to group name
We hope you find the new VSee experience better than ever.