- Win version: 188.8.131.52
- Mac version: 16.0 (14555)
Special thanks to server team for the new relay server, and Eric and Torrey for the new group call feature!
Please note the following improvements:
- Easy group video calls – Simply call someone and that person is automatically added to your current video call, so everyone sees each other immediately. (Previously, you had to start a meeting from the vsee menu.)
- Huge performance improvement in relayed calls where you need to do UDP/HTTPs tunneling to cross your firewall (i.e. where a direct call with someone is not possible.)
- Minor user interface improvements
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
- Windows version 184.108.40.206 - Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a check mark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 16 (14555) - Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!