Please take a few moments to make sure your VSee has been updated to
- Win version: 184.108.40.2068
- Mac version: 12.3 (13726)
We have made the following improvements:
- Fixed calling issue for web proxy server with authentication. This should fix the problem of calls getting stuck at “Looking up” when trying to call someone.
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
- Windows version 220.127.116.118 - Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 12.3 (13726) - Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!