This new VSee release gives administrators the ability to centrally manage VSee users address books. Please take a few moments to make sure your VSee has been updated to
- Windows version: 220.127.116.11
- Mac version: 16.2 (14678)
Special thanks to Eric and Simon for this release!
Fixes and Additions
- address book management features for administrators to centrally manage user address books
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
- Windows version 18.104.22.168 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 16.2 (14678) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!