- why Cisco WebEx is great for sales presentations, but bad for virtual teams
- how a 1 second delay in clicking can mean a 50% loss of productivity
- what you need for good video communication
WorkSnug is a tool that connects mobile workers to the nearest and best places to work in the major cities of the world. With dozens of teams around the globe, they review hundreds of viable workspaces for such things as WiFi, noise levels, power provision, community feel, even the quality of the coffee. Users can also add their own reviews to Worksnug’s extensive database. Get reviews from the website, or better yet, from WorkSnug’s free Augmented Reality iPhone app.
More mobile working tips
- How to Manage Your Virtual Boss (Worksnug blog)
- How to Stay Connected When You Work From Home (VSee blog)