One-Click Collaboration- contact us if you’re interested in getting One-Click for your web portal or application.
What’s fixed or improved?
- Problems reconnecting dropped calls even if both parties are online
- Problems with poor audio or no audio
- Better call quality in meetings with more than 3 people or when using a low-bandwidth network.
- Problems connecting to VSee for those in large companies.
- Problems getting video when attaching an extra camera, after hibernation…
The More Technical Version:
- One-Click Collaboration
- New call state machine (more reliable calling in a wide variety of scenarios)
- New audio mixing and rendering engine
- Less audio-related CPU usage issues
- No more DirectSound errors
- More robust audio playback
- Better adaptation of call quality based on available bandwidth
- More accurate bandwidth measurement
- Major improvements to Automatic Quality Control
- Smoother video quality transitions
- Avoid audio breakups when sharing an application
- Symmetric NAT traversal (enables direct calls over more router types)
- Improved video robustness and performance
- Default target frame rate increased to 15fps (smoother video)
- Allow adding newly attached auxiliary camera
- Fix all known causes of the “black video” issue
- Fix not releasing camera on minimize
- Fix “Video – no camera” message even though camera is attached
- Fix loss of local video after laptop sleep/wakeup
- Improved product robustness through numerous crash fixes
- Improved rendering of address book search results
- Revamped Statistics window
- Numerous other bugfixes and improvements
Remember we want to hear from you how our product is working out for you!