Last week, VSee released new versions for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
The new version numbers are:
- Windows – version 3.3.1
- Mac – version 3.3.1
- iPad – version 3.5.1
- iPhone – version 2.1.1
- Android – version 1.7.1
- Improved audio quality for low bandwidth connections.
- Added “Home” button control for Logitech PTZ Pro webcam.
- Added support for Logitech GROUP PTZ webcam.
- Fixed bug where text copied from Microsoft Word is pasted as an image in chat.
- Fixed unresponsive contact list functions when sending/receiving files.
- Fixed crash when tapping back button twice after app share has been received.
- Set default video resolution to medium on older Android devices for better performance.
- Non-Windows platforms:
- Ignore extra exit command if the client is already quitting or logging out; otherwise, saved credentials will be lost.
This release is not a required update and does not break compatibility with previous VSee clients. If you have any questions about this update, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
To see if you are on the latest version of VSee:
Windows – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!