Dr. Ravi Kamepalli is a Board-certified Infectious Disease, Wound care, and Obesity medicine physician. He is a Fellow of Infectious Disease Society of America, and a Clinical Assistant Professor at The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences. He has a passion for all things infection and wound-related, with a particular emphasis on Healthcare delivery, transitions of Care and use of telemedicine in removing barriers to healing. He has done over 60 Clinical Trials. He hopes to help create a self-sustaining health care system in India though the use of Population health methodologies and technology.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits (Coming Soon)
- CareConnect Pioneers School-based Telehealth for Georgia Teachers & Low-Income Students
- Walmart acquires MeMD for ONLY $6M?
- Digital Patient Engagement Strategies for Post-COVID Success | Chris Nicholson, mPulse Mobile
- Connectivity Testing for Video Bridges