Tony L. Strickland, M.S., Ph.D., FNAN, is the founder and CEO of Nexus Clinical Solutions, and the Sports Concussion Institute (SCI). He is a board certified neuropsychologist, and a retired Associate Clinical Professor of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He received his doctorate in clinical psychology (Behavioral Medicine) from the University of Georgia, and completed postdoctoral fellowship training in clinical neuropsychology at the Neuropsychiatric Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Dr. Strickland also completed a postdoctoral clinical research fellowship in psychopharmacology at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
- VC 4.12.2 – Report an Issue for Faster Resolution, Camera & Mic Permissions
- VSee Clinic 4.12.0 – New EPCS, Faster Internal Chatting, and More Room Configuration Control
- Digital Health to Acquire VSee Labs and iDoc Telehealth Solutions with New Entity Valued at Approximately $110 Million
- The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement