Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- VSee Clinic Release: 4.2 Web and 1.15 Mobile – Apple Sign In, Start Visits via SMS Link
- Winning Telehealth Grant Funding: Lessons Learned | Jean Polster & Geoff Millener
- VSee Clinic Release 4.1 – Guest Scheduling and Mobile Browser Calling
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?