Blue Jeans Network, with approximately $50M in venture capital funding, announced their new mobile integration with iPhone and iPad last week. They also expanded their enterprise offerings through a new partnership with video conference vendor TelyLabs which sells bargain room video conference setups using HD flat panel screens and Skype…
Tag: mobile video conference
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.