Blue Jeans Network, with approximately $50M in venture capital funding, announced their new mobile integration with iPhone and iPad last week. They also expanded their enterprise offerings through a new partnership with video conference vendor TelyLabs which sells bargain room video conference setups using HD flat panel screens and Skype…
Tag: mobile video conference
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?
- Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Online Therapy Practice Going | Roy Huggins
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine