While video calling is great in many ways (see Top 10 Reasons To Use Videoconferencing), it’s not a replacement for face-to-face meetings. First impressions do count, and if you aren’t careful, you could be headed for a video calling wipeout. Just look at the effect of video (i.e., television) on…
Tag: video aversion
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert
- A Message From Our CEO – Important COVID-19 Updates
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- [DON’T USE THIS] VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )