In her role as outside general counsel for healthcare and life sciences clients, Lara Compton draws on her experience serving as in-house counsel for two nonprofit health systems, Sutter Health in Northern California and Community Medical Centers in Central California, and her experience at two global law firms, DLA Piper and King & Spalding. Her experiences working on a wide variety of matters instilled such deep versatility that colleagues describe Lara as the “Swiss Army Knife” when it comes to solving healthcare problems.
Regulatory Landmines for Next-gen Telehealth: AI, Chatbots, Data analytics, and Other Innovations – Lara Compton, JD (Nelson Hardiman)
artificial intelligence chatbots health data management policy & regulations robots telehealth regulation TFSS TS2018 voicebots
- VSee Messenger 4.19.1 Release – Screenshare Toolbar Now Movable
- VC 5.2 – New Unified Visit Chat Experience and Upcoming Phase-out of the Old Visit Page
- VSee Partners with Health Tech Without Borders to Launch Project VITAL Africa at Clinton Global Initiative 2023
- How Automation, AI, and Telehealth are Revolutionizing Eye Care
- VC 5.1 – Try the New On-call Schedule with Automated Alerts and Escalation