In her role as outside general counsel for healthcare and life sciences clients, Lara Compton draws on her experience serving as in-house counsel for two nonprofit health systems, Sutter Health in Northern California and Community Medical Centers in Central California, and her experience at two global law firms, DLA Piper and King & Spalding. Her experiences working on a wide variety of matters instilled such deep versatility that colleagues describe Lara as the “Swiss Army Knife” when it comes to solving healthcare problems.
Regulatory Landmines for Next-gen Telehealth: AI, Chatbots, Data analytics, and Other Innovations – Lara Compton, JD (Nelson Hardiman)
artificial intelligence chatbots health data management policy & regulations robots telehealth regulation TFSS TS2018 voicebots
- Case Study: How Arizona Hospital Association Took Their COVID Telehealth Concept from Zero to Post-Launch
- VC 4.12.2 – Report an Issue for Faster Resolution, Camera & Mic Permissions
- VSee Clinic 4.12.0 – New EPCS, Faster Internal Chatting, and More Room Configuration Control
- Digital Health to Acquire VSee Labs and iDoc Telehealth Solutions with New Entity Valued at Approximately $110 Million
- The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health