In her role as outside general counsel for healthcare and life sciences clients, Lara Compton draws on her experience serving as in-house counsel for two nonprofit health systems, Sutter Health in Northern California and Community Medical Centers in Central California, and her experience at two global law firms, DLA Piper and King & Spalding. Her experiences working on a wide variety of matters instilled such deep versatility that colleagues describe Lara as the “Swiss Army Knife” when it comes to solving healthcare problems.
Regulatory Landmines for Next-gen Telehealth: AI, Chatbots, Data analytics, and Other Innovations – Lara Compton, JD (Nelson Hardiman)
artificial intelligence chatbots health data management policy & regulations robots telehealth regulation TFSS TS2018 voicebots
- VSee Clinic 4.13.0 – Real-time Patient Queuing Status and Multi-Clinic Calendar View for Greater Productivity
- VSee Provides Free Clinic for the Philippines Scavenger Kids
- Announcing SOC 2 Type II Certification – VSee’s Commitment to Protecting Patient Privacy, Data and PHI
- VSee Messenger 4.15.0 Update – More Robust Phone Dial-outs with New PIN Pad Option
- Arizona Hospital Association Brings Telehealth COVID Care into the Homes of Vulnerable Populations