Updated Oct. 2, 2020
This is the release you have all been waiting for!!! We are super excited and proud to announce our very first release of NO DOWNLOADS, web-based video calling! Learn more about how it works below. Also check out the other new features that are now available in VSee Clinic!
1. No more downloads: Stress-free web-based calling
Ever had trouble getting a patient to download VSee on their first video visit? We are taking that stress out of connecting online. Try our new web-based, in-browser video calling experience. This means patients don’t need to download any VSee apps on their device!* Just a quick, simple sign-in and they are ready to go!
For providers, the video will be embedded right on the same page as your patient notes, history, etc., so you can be in and out of your call without any fuss. No more need to spend time arranging your windows.
This also means we can now support web-based video calls via Chrome on Chromebooks.
VSee Clinic call reports will also include phone call-ins and in-browser video meetings.
This feature is only released to the Free Version VSee Clinic. If you’d like to enable for your clinic, please contact us at email@example.com.
*Please note the current limitations of web-based VSee (updated Oct. 15, 2020):
- No live annotations during screen-sharing
- No remote control access of screen share
- No file sharing
- No video recording (may still use 3rd party screen-recording)
- Providers must call the patient from the clinic dashboard and not from the VSee Messenger notification VM with embedded Clinic Dashboard will solve this, currently in beta testing
- Web Browsers supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari
- Mobile browsers supported: Safari (on iOS 13 and newer), Chrome and Firefox (on Android)
**For mobile users, we still recommend using the VSee Clinic for Patients app when feasible as it provides the best patient experience.
2. Securely bring a family member or interpreter into a video visit
Does your patient have a remote family member or friend that they want on the call?
Do you need another provider or translator to sit in during a consultation?
You can now securely bring guests into a consultation! Simply send them the call link or dial-in number displayed below your video window.
3. Just one portal to log in for providers who belong to multiple clinics
Providers who are affiliated with multiple clinics can now log in from a single portal. Switching between clinics is now convenient and easy – no need to login multiple times into different clinics. Providers also now have the choice to display all patients and appointments from all clinics they are affiliated with or to just display their patients & appointments from a single clinic.
Other improvements and fixes are included in this release scheduled on 6th March 2020. If you have any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe here to get the latest VSee Clinic product updates!