Get ready for a productivity boost with VSee Clinic 5.4.0 Release on Jan. 29.
- New auto text shortcuts tool for faster chat responses
- New look: Patient self-scheduling improved
- Reminder: Discontinuation of Old Visit Page scheduled this March
New auto text shortcuts tool for faster chat responses
Save time and respond to chats faster with our new Text Macro feature. Create reusable text snippets, canned responses, and templates that can be quickly inserted in just a few keystrokes. This feature is currently available in Chats only.
- Faster Typing – Simply type a forward slash ( / ) in your chat window and your recently saved texts or links will show up in a list. Select the text you want and voila – autofill with your pre-written text.
- Customization – Create and personalize your own Text Macro Dataset to easily reuse in your chat conversations.
- Session-Based Engagement – Each chat session is separate, creating a clean slate for each new visit. This means more focused, personalized, and effective conversations and improved chat message tracking. No more dealing with confusing chat histories or mixed conversations.
- Effortless Navigation – Our intuitive interface makes it easier than ever to switch between conversations, ensuring that you’re always on top of your interactions.
Learn more on how to use the Text Macro feature here.
New look: Patient self-scheduling improved
We have a fresh look for our Patient Self-Scheduling experience. We now display the whole month calendar on the left, while the available time slots appear on the right once the patient selects the date. This offers a more seamless and user-friendly experience for patients.
Learn more about the new Patient Self-Scheduling UI here.
Reminder: Discontinuation of the Old Visit Page
Due to all the positive feedback we’ve received on our New Visit Page, we will be permanently sunsetting the Old Visit Page. Many of you are already using the New Visit Page, and will not need to do anything. However, for those who are still using the Old Visit Page, we encourage you to make the switch before March so you can benefit sooner from the streamlined views and controls in the New Visit Page.
What You Can Do:
- Prepare for the transition: Please take some time to review the changes on the new streamlined Visit Page. You still have a few months before this transition if you choose not to switch on your own.
- Reach out for Support: If you have any questions or concerns, or require assistance during this transition, our dedicated support team is here to help. Feel free to contact us.
If you have any questions or have encountered any issues related to this release, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe here to get the latest VSee Product Updates in your inbox!