VSee is going social!
If you have ever thought that VSee was a great program and wished there was an easy way to share it with others, then you need to try out new “Invite” feature which makes it simple to bring your friends and coworkers into the VSee family.
You can send any number of “invites” at one time. Invite your whole department if you want. The best part is once your invitees have accepted your invitation and have set up VSee accounts, they will be automatically added to your address book!
Managing Your New Contacts
Once your friends accept your invitation, they will show up under the “New Contacts” group in your address book. However, you probably have your own way of grouping people. VSee quite accommodating in this way and allows you to create and manage your own groups.
To place a contact in another group:
- Click on the “add” button and select “Add contacts”
- Type in the username of the contact in the empty username box
- Select the group in which you want to place him or her or select “New Group” to create a new group.
- The same contact can be included in any number of groups!
To remove someone from a group:
- Highlight the username then right-click.
- Select “Delete” from the menu.
- The contact will be removed from that particular group only.