- Windows version 126.96.36.1995
- Mac version 2.1 (16567)
Mac & Windows
- Updated audio codec
- Reduced UDP probe traffic when behind some firewalls (correctly handles cases where “Automatically detect settings” is selected in Internet Options proxy settings)
- Added PTZ control buttons (in local video window) for PTZ cameras
- Added ability to select incoming ring device on “Audio and Camera Setup”: VSee chosen device, Windows default device, or both.
- Support for WPAD automatic web proxy detection
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 188.8.131.525 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 2.1 (16567) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!
What audio codec does VSee use?
VSee uses webRTC for audio
Updated webRTC – does this mean it uses the opus codec now?
I seem to remember it using GIPS (?) before.
Hi Clive…it means we’re getting VSee ready to support Bluetooth headsets on all platforms 🙂