Improved video quality, ability to add contacts to multiple groups, native VSee for Mac recording and more. Please make sure you’re on the latest version of VSee to give yourself the best call experience:
- Windows version 188.8.131.521
- Mac version 2.2 (16814)
Special thanks to John for fixing a critical crash on the VSee Windows client!
- Improved video quality for average and high bandwidth users.
- Improved resiliency in calls with low bandwidth users.
- Added support for copying an existing contact to multiple groups
- Added Dutch and Spanish for first time “Audio and Camera Setup” wizard
- Updated video recording format to MKV
- Fixed video freeze after call recovery
- Fixed crashes due to memory corruption in network layer
- Added support for video call recording
- Fixed crashes on shutdown and startup
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 184.108.40.2061 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 2.2 (16814) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!