More window layout controls, higher quality relay calls, and better group chat are some of the improvements you can experience in our latest VSee release. Please take a few moments to make sure your VSee has been updated to
Windows version: 126.96.36.199
Mac version: 17.0 (14852)
The following fixes and additions have been made:
Windows and Mac versions
- Automatic merging of group calls
- Improved relay performance and stability
- Bug fix for calls suffering high delays after network congestion or disconnection (especially in cases of slow Internet)
- Auto-tiling and auto-resize for HD window display
- New menu items for saving your window layout (ideal if you want precise control over your windows arrangement)
- Improved group chat performance (new chat backend in preparation for future cross-platform group chat release)
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 188.8.131.52 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 17.0 (14852) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!