Windows version: 18.104.22.1683
Mac version: 20.0 (15354)
The following fixes and additions have been made:
- Show URLs as clickable links in a group chat
- Add a new contact from a private chat window
- Bug-fixes for Mac annotation:
- Annotation not showing up on some systems
- Applications that have child windows (Words, Excel…)
- Sharing tools hidden in the background
- Text rendering with scaling
- Pen and text annotation on Mac app-share from Windows
- Fixed login for NTLM proxies
- Search for imported contacts using address book search
- Improvements on imported contact list.
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 22.214.171.1243 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 20.0 (15354) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!