Due to user growth, you may have been experiencing bouts of directory outages recently. In this latest version of VSee we’ve updated our directory with some of the most reliable and scalable communications services technology!
Make sure to experience VSee at its best! Update to Windows version 22.214.171.1248 and Mac version 12.0 (13575). List of all release changes below:
- New calling & meeting infrastructure (end of directory downtimes)
NOTE: Will be enabled approximately 1 week after this release. All users must update to latest versions before this time, or they may face problems calling.
- Fix for call freeze issues due to case sensitive login
- Fix for full name display
- Fix for auto update
- Fix for occasional loss of audio with XMPP calling
- Minor UI changes
Check to make sure you are on the most current version of VSee:
- Win version 126.96.36.1998 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 10.1 (13575) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!