No need to look up email addresses anymore! VSee for Windows now allows you to import contacts from Gmail and Outlook. You can also invite recommended contacts with one click. Please take a few moments to make sure your VSee has been updated to
- Win version: 220.127.116.116
- Mac version: 14.0 (13965)
- Import Gmail contacts feature
- Fix for VSee timing out where the network takes longer than 60s to connect
- Import Outlook contacts feature
- Support online payment for subscriptions (will be enabled shortly)
- Show recommended contacts in address book
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
- Windows version 18.104.22.1686 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 14.0 (13965) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!