Merry Christmas from VSee! We’ve made it super easy for you to contact people on VSee — now you can import contacts from your Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo! Mail accounts! Please take a few moments to make sure your VSee has been updated to
- Win version: 184.108.40.2065
- Mac version: 15.0 (14303)
Special thanks to our development team for this Christmas Day release of VSee!
Full list of improvements
- More accurate bandwidth measurements (when switching between networks)
- Import contacts from Yahoo! Mail or Hotmail during sign up
- Fix for detection of private IP address on computers with VirtualBox installed
- New post-call quality survey
- New menu entries to import contacts from Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail (from VSee address book).
- Improved behavior on saving window positions for multiple HD cameras
- Support for self-service online payment of VSee subscriptions
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
- Windows version 220.127.116.115 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 15 (14303) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!