To enjoy these exciting improvements and changes, make sure your VSee is updated to Windows 184.108.40.2063 and Mac 9.0 (11174):
Windows and Mac
- Instant messaging over HTTPS (especially useful if you’ve had trouble with firewalls that block TCP/5222).
- Video window re-tiling from the “Collaboration” menu (click on the double person icon located on the bottom right of your local video window). You can also retile using the shortcuts CTRL Arrow key, CTRL +/- keys, and CTRL T.
- Ability to send files named with non-English characters
- IM timestamps showing when a message was sent
- More organized window tiling (video windows across top and IM windows across bottom)
- Improved call performance over HTTPS
- Improved Automatic Quality Control (noticeable only in large group calls, e.g. 10+ people)
- Faster, more robust install and auto-update process
- Fix for call connection issues over web proxies
- Fix for occasional high CPU usage
- Application-sharing (without annotation or remote control features, no desktop-sharing)
- Account creation from the VSee login window (instead of from the website)
- Statistics window
- Option to only allow specific users for auto-accept
- Option to start VSee automatically on bootup
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!