We’re still focused on giving you the best low-bandwidth video conference with this new VSee release. We’ve also improved the iOS experience with in-app registration, landscape orientation and more! Please make sure your VSee is updated to the latest versions:
- Windows version 188.8.131.527 (21214)
- Mac version 3.0 (21214)
- iPad 3.2 (21221)
- iPhone 1.8 (21221)
- Android 1.4 (21275)
Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows:
- Improved video quality auto-adjustment for low bandwidth networks.
- Added a dial-out tone and changed dial tone for receiving calls.
- Fixed offline presence bug when calling.
- New design for VSee address book.
- Improved tiling for video windows.
- Fixed crash on exit while still searching for a contact.
- Fixed high video delay during calls over low bandwidth.
- Fixed video frame rates not changing with the video settings.
- Fixed aux cam positioning during call.
- Fixed app sharing for secondary monitors.
- Fixed unable to re-login if group chat was opened previously.
iPad and iPhone:
- Added in-app registration.
- Fixed badge numbers for new messages.
- Added ability to drag and drop video window position for group calls.
- Added UI support for large text size.
- Fixed position of popover settings when switching orientation.
- Fixed crash when navigating between call and chat view.
- Added landscape support for iPhone.
- Fixed various views and navigation bugs between menu items.
- Fixed inactive user disappearing when active user is removed during a group call.
- Improved background ring tone – now plays for 30 seconds when app is in the background.
- Improved UI where notifications redirect to the correct view when app is opened.
- Removed wrong warnings on video view and login view.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
To see if you are on the latest version of VSee:
Windows – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!