We just pushed out a new release fixing some urgent issues. For users who had trouble logging in last week, please manually uninstall the old version of VSee (via control panel) and install this new version and try again.
To enjoy these exciting improvements and changes, make sure your VSee is updated to Windows 18.104.22.1681 and Mac 10.1 (12772):
Windows and Mac
- Fixed updating contact issues on address book
- Fixed SSL connection issues
- Redesigned address book menu items
Check to make sure you are on this latest version of VSee:
- Win version 22.214.171.1241 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
- Mac version 10.1 (12779) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!