This new VSee release brings you faster login and various bug fixes. Please check if your VSee is updated to the latest version:
- Windows Version: 22.214.171.1245 (22227)
- Mac Version: 3.1 .1(22227)
- iPad: 3.3.1 (22257) – submitted
- iPhone: 1.9.1 (22257) – submitted
- Android: 1.5.1 (22227)
Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows:
- Faster login time
- Fixed UI related crashes for large group call.
- Fixed incorrect desktop shared region for multiple monitors.
- Fixed pixelated app view on resizing the app share.
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio on resizing the app share.
- Fixed auto-update for OS X El Capitan.
- Fixed crashes upon un-sharing apps.
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio for video in group call.
- Fixed speakerphone issues for some devices.
iPad and iPhone:
- Fixed audio issue for speakerphone on iPhone 6S.
- Added auto-select Bluetooth headset if it’s connected.
- Fixed toolbar being shown on call notifications.
- Fixes for language localization.
- Removed support for iOS 7.
This update does not break compatibility with previous VSee clients. Please do not hesitate to contact VSee support team if you have any problems or questions regarding this update.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
To see if you are on the latest version of VSee:
Windows – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”