Happy Black Friday! Please make sure your VSee is updated to the latest version for more call stability:
- Windows version 184.108.40.2069
- Fixed call recovery problem in meetings after a crash.
- Fixed presence status for offline contacts after network reconnects
- Added ability to play chat alert through a chosen device in VSee, the Windows default device, or both devices.
- Fixed crashes caused by audio codec.
- Fixed Pan-Tilt-Zoom issue where it resets to default position on the first command after VSee is restarted.
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 220.127.116.119 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!