*updated Apr. 2 with Android release notes and Mar. 25 with iOS release notes
Never miss a client with VSee’s new waiting room sound notification!
- Windows version 220.127.116.113 (20172)
- Mac version 2.8.1 (20235)
- iPhone version 1.6.1 (20280)
- iPad version 3.0.1 (20280)
- Android version 1.2.1 (20324)
All clients (Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows):
- Switched to new ring sound for waiting room notifications.
- New warning on video window when network connection is poor.
- Set default video resolution of auxiliary camera to 480p.
iPad / iPhone:
- Added support for iOS 8.2
- Fixed crash for when running activity in background
– – – – –
To see if you are on the latest version of VSee
Windows – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!