Windows version: 188.8.131.529
Mac version: 19.0 (15131)
The following fixes and additions have been made:
- Improved call recovery after network losses
- Fixes for automatic video quality control during rapidly changing network quality
- Fixed rejoining group call issue after quitting VSee
- Fixed annotation not displaying for a newly joined callee
- Fixed the “sharing tools” window not closing after a call has ended
- Fixed annotation text scaling between Mac and Win
- Fixed clearing text on callee sides
- Fixed issues for annotating on an Excel spreadsheet
- Fixed dots displaying on app-share when mouse is clicked
- Renamed “People You May Know” to “My Contacts”, now only shows people you email most frequently
- Shows full name for imported contacts
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 184.108.40.2069 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 19.0 (15131) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!