Multi-login support is here! Now you can log into VSee on all your computers and mobile devices. This feature is supported on all VSee platforms including Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android (in public beta). Please make sure you are updated to the following versions to take full advantage of this and all other new features:
- Windows version: 184.108.40.2061 (18111)
- Mac version: 2.3 (18111)
- iPad version: 2.5 (18031)
- iPhone version: 1.1 (18031)
A big thanks to all our devs for the past few months of hard work making multi-login happen!
Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone:
- Added ability to login on multiple devices
- Added support for group chat both in and out of a video call
- Added dialing window for video call (appears in the lower right corner)
- Flipped local video to mirror image
Windows and Mac:
- Fixed search contact issue for low bandwidth and high-latency networks
- Separated chat window and video window. This is just the first step to a much needed VSee chat overhaul – please bear with us a bit longer.
- Fixed issue with saving window layout.
- Fixed crash upon leaving a meeting.
- Added new recording indicator images
- Fixed crash when logging out of a call with active auxilary camera
- Fixed loading address book issues:
- Large address books
- Empty address books
- Fixed crashes on quit
iPad and iPhone:
- Added ability to automatically relaunch and re-login to application after a crash
- Fixed calling issue while app is running in the background
- Added ability to change annotation color.
- Improved video quality on newer iPad/iPhone devices
- Added support for portrait orientation (iPad only)
To see if you are on the latest version of VSee
Windows version 220.127.116.111 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 2.3 (18111) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!