During my recent U.K. trip, while doing VSee calls all day long, it was IM and Chatter that I depended on the most to keep in touch with my coworkers. Those tools in addition to one-click video calling were critical for my informal interactions–those casual conversations that are so important for…
Tag: distributed software development
- VSee Clinic Release: 4.2 Web and 1.15 Mobile – Apple Sign In, Start Visits via SMS Link
- Winning Telehealth Grant Funding: Lessons Learned | Jean Polster & Geoff Millener
- VSee Clinic Release 4.1 – Guest Scheduling and Mobile Browser Calling
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?