VSee just came back from Arab Health where we demonstrated Smart Health Gate – to get patient vitals with zero touch via radar. It was the talk of the show with a bunch of news coverage. VSee KNOW: Radar Sleep Monitoring, Photo Urine Tests, Holistic Blood Labs We’re headed out
Dr. Milton Chen, VSee CEO will deliver the keynote talk for the Arab Health Innov8 program at 12 noon, Thursday, January 31, 2019. He will be sharing his experiences and insights into successfully launching telehealth programs for the Middle East North Africa region in his “Eleven Telehealth Secrets After 1000 Deployments.” Dr.
- Special thanks today for our guest post on HIPAA compliance by Alex Mitchell — cybersecurity enthusiast, WordPress guru, and data-safety tools tester with over 10 years experience. Who Must Comply
- In a recent New Yorker article, Atul Gawande, CEO of the Amazon, Berkshire, JP Morgan health initiative wrote about “Why Doctors Hate Their Computers.” He points to the soaring physician
- Art therapy is among the most cutting-edge approaches to treating symptoms of mental health, including depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. For instance, a review of over 15 clinical studies found
- VSee recently launched in Japan, getting 1st prize in digital health innovation at the 1st Well-Aging Society Summit in Tokyo sponsored by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI).
- Is telehealth increasing access or creating barriers to healthcare for seniors? How can we design accessible telehealth service for seniors and the elderly? What must we consider for telehealth to
- If you don’t get a good night’s sleep regularly, you are at risk from developing mental health issues. For instance, you are 50% more likely to get depression if you have insomnia.
- As in past years, this year’s annual VSee Asia retreat was a blast! Each year we choose an exotic location to take our whole company + their families. Planning has
- Join Dr. Milton Chen, co-founder and CEO of VSee, the telehealth system used by astronauts on the International Space Station. He is one of the featured speakers for the 2018
- How to survive the digital health gold rush with telemedicine and finding the blueprint to tackle doctor shortages The current digital health ageing is being flooded by a myriad of
- Telehealth lawyer Nate Lacktman recommends that when negotiating a telehealth reimbursement contract from private payers, make sure to use the language of payers (e.g. member vs. patients), and to have
- We are proud to announce the winners of the first VSee-GHIF Telehealth Pitch Competition at ATA18. Each of the nine finalist were put through a Shark Tank style round of
- Clear communication between with patients and providers continues to be a barrier to healthcare access whether it’s timing, language barriers, getting past complicated medical lingo or understanding patient intent. VSee