Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the following principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
VSee Lab, Inc. DOES NOT disclose personal information to non-authorized third parties, except where required by law. This includes selling, renting, trading, sharing, or giving information via any medium.
VSee Lab, Inc will transmit personal health information to authorized medical providers. This is only done with prior consent of the patient.
VSee Lab, Inc. collects personally identifiable data during account creation and when the user submits information while using the product. This data includes:
• Data you provide you create a VSee account, such as your name and email address.
• Data you provide or generate when you use your VSee account, such as your instant message history, usage history, and crash analysis data.
• For VSee Clinic users only: We store only the scheduling information, medical history, photos and notes that you enter into the VSee Clinic application.
• For VSee Clinic providers only: We store scheduling information and the information you and your users enter into the VSee Clinic application.
VSee Lab, Inc. collects this data for the following reasons:
• for verification of the user’s legal right to use the software,
• to identify accounts when support is requested by account holder,
• to inform users of product changes,
• to allow providers to assist their VSee Clinic users,
• to ensure HIPAA compliance with respect to auditing and archiving of data,
• for support and marketing,
• to inform users of subscription expiration,
• to enforce licensing terms,
• for inclusion in aggregate usage data for the purpose of studying and improving the product, and
• to enable features of VSee.
The health care applications of VSee Lab, Inc. collect patient data and this data is provided to authorized medical practitioners. This is only done with the consent of the patient and this data is covered by HIPAA regulations.
VSee Lab, Inc. does not use personally identifiable information for any use other than stated above. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. VSee Lab, Inc. does not share personal data with non-agent third parties. If this practice should change in the future, we will amend this policy and provide individuals with an opt-out .
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, VSee Lab, Inc. commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact VSee Lab, Inc. at email@example.com.
VSee Lab, Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, VSee Lab, Inc. is subject to the regulatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, VSee Lab, Inc. may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration before a Privacy Shield Panel when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
VSee Lab, Inc. is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to third parties. We acknowledge that we may remain liable in cases of data transfer of EU individual’s personal data to third parties.
VSee Lab, Inc. is also responsible for the processing of personal data it receives with accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
VSee Lab, Inc. acknowledges the individual’s right to access their personal data. To keep your personal data accurate, current, complete or limit or delete it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and then we will take reasonable steps to update, correct, limit or delete your personal data in our possession at your request.
Please also feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the privacy policies of VSee Lab, Inc.