Dear Customers and Users, As you may have heard, Heartbleed is a serious defect in OpenSSL, a core cryptographic library that is used to protect communications on the Internet. This bug affected a large proportion of Web servers on the internet. VSee has updated our servers with the fixed version…
Tag: VSee security notice
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?
- Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Online Therapy Practice Going | Roy Huggins
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine