The newly launched Zoom Video Communications hit the waves last Tuesday and received a rave review from WSJ’s Walt Mossberg. In his AllThingsD review of Zoom, Mossberg was wowed by Zoom’s “free, high-definition, group video calls for up to 15 people simultaneously,” its ability to work over “wired and WiFi Internet connections, or…
Tag: Zoom video call review
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA – Jan. 27, 2021
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!