How To Connect With Your Provider on VSee
There are 2 different products your provider may be using to see you online:
Option 1: VSee Messenger
A simple, downloadable video chat app similar to Skype. If your provider asks you to download an app, this is most likely what they are using.
Not available on Linux or Chromebooks
Option 2: VSee Clinic
A web clinic that is accessed via a URL link that looks like this: my-provider.vsee.me/u/provider-name
For VSee Clinic, you must get your provider’s Clinic URL from them. VSee does not have a directory of VSee Clinic providers on our website. However, you may be able to search for your provider’s clinic from our VSee Clinic mobile app. See FAQs
If you are still unsure of how to connect with your provider, please contact them directly. You can ask your provider to send you an email invite for your consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I find my doctor or provider?
2) If you are using VSee Clinic, we do not have a way to search for your provider’s clinic from the website. However you may get the VSee Clinic mobile app and search from the mobile app:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vsee.clinic.release&hl=en_US
- App Store Preview: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vsee-clinic-for-patient/id1174048494
My provider asked me to download VSee
1. Your provider is most likely referring to our VSee Messenger video chat app. To download the app, choose from the options below and follow sign up directions:
- I’ll be using MAC/Windows/PC
- I’ll be using IPhone / iOS
- I’ll be using Android
- Not available on Linux or Chromebooks
2. If you received an email invite like the one below, then your provider is using VSee Messenger. Follow the instructions in your email to accept the provider’s invitation and sign up for an account.
How do I sign up for a VSee Messenger account?
You may sign up for an account here: https://my.vsee.com/signup
What’s my VSee username/ID and password?
Your VSee username is the email address you used when you signed up for an account.
In case you forgot your password, you may reset it here.
How do I log in?
For VSee Messenger users, please visit this link for a step-by-step guide.
For VSee Clinic users, go to your provider’s clinic URL and click the Login button on the upper right corner of your window.
If you are using the VSee Clinic mobile app, log in using your registered email and password.
Do I need to pay to use VSee?
Patients do NOT need to pay for anything when downloading/using our apps. Please be advised that consultation fees are different for each provider. You will need to contact your provider directly regarding their fees.
If you are being redirected to a payment page when you download the app, please contact our support team.
I have a room code but I want to use a laptop for my visit.
VSee Clinic room codes can only be used with the VSee Clinic mobile app. If you wish to use your laptop for your video visit, you will need to get your provider’s Clinic URL. Your provider will usually send it to you via email or SMS. It will look like: provider-name.vsee.me/u/my-provider
Simply click the link or type it into your browser to go to their virtual clinic.
My audio and video are not working. What do I do?
I’m using Chromebook. Where can I download VSee App?
VSee currently does not support Chromebook (Chrome OS) or Linux devices.
Please see our current system requirements and specifications here.
I have the app on my phone but I want to use my laptop for the telehealth visit. Is that possible?
1. For existing VSee Messenger users, you just need to download VSee Messenger using the following link and follow setup instructions:
2. For VSee Clinic users, you just need your provider’s Clinic URL that looks like this:
Click the link or type it in your browser to go to their virtual clinic and click “Enter Waiting Room”
There is no need to sign up for a different account in either case. You just need to input the same username (your email address) and password you are using for your mobile apps.
For more information, please check these documents for common questions and troubleshooting tips.
If you still need don’t know what to do, please contact our support and we will help you to get started.