Find Your Right Plan
From a simple solo practice room to a custom multi-clinic solution for hundreds of providers
• No download, one-click video calling
• Virtual waiting room
• Unlimited 1-1 video calls
• Screenshare + live annotation*
• HIPAA BAA
• SMS patient invite
• Knowledge Base & email support
*live annotation requires a download
FREE Forever Features +
• Intake + telemedicine consent forms
• Self-scheduled appointments
• Add in family, interpreters & guests
• Credit card payment
• Phone Dial-out
• Email & live chat support
Explore More Features & Modules
Enterprise VSee Clinic lets you pick only the features you need to build efficient telehealth
that seamlessly integrates into your workflow.
Scale Customizations from A Centrally Managed Platform
Enterprise VSee Clinic
Immediately customize a white-label telehealth solution that enables your team processes
- 250+ points of configuration with no coding
- Deploy as a stand-alone app or embed into your website with SSO
Get a complete suite of pre-built telehealth modules to fully customize your virtual care model.
- Easy-to-use self-serve tools and libraries to quickly build a unified telehealth system
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does VSee Clinic have eligibility, billing, and payment collection?
Yes. However, these may not be available on your VSee Clinic depending on your plan.
- Secure online credit card payment for copays and self-paid fees are included in BVC and Enterprise plans
- Eligibility check and claims submission features are currently only available on Enterprise plans. This includes:
- auto-check insurance eligibility before appointments and on-demand calls
- automated claims submission for completed services
In addition, VSee offers billing services including denial management and accounts receivable.
Is VSee free for patients?
Yes – VSee is always free for patients regardless of which product you are using. If you are a patient and need help connecting to your provider, please see vsee.com/patient
Can multiple providers use VSee simultaneously?
Yes. However, this depends on your plan.
Free or Basic VSee Clinic allows for only one provider.
Enterprise VSee Clinic offers several different configurations to enable multiple providers and non-clinical staff to work their clinic(s) efficiently, including:
- Multiple provider access to simultaneously see patients from the same waiting room.
- Multiple provider access to simultaneously see patients from several different waiting rooms
- A directory of single provider clinics under the same brand
Do you offer a free trial for Enterprise VSee Clinic?
Yes. We offer free trials on certain VSee Clinic Features for a limited time. Please contact sales for more information.
Is pricing per provider or per clinic?
Free & Basic VSee Clinic Plans are designed for solo practitioners – one provider to one clinic.
VSee Enterprise Plan pricing is per concurrent provider (or administrator).
If you would like to add providers or non-clinical staff to your VSee Clinic, please contact our sales team for pricing.
Can I purchase additional user licenses later?
Yes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to purchase additional user seats for your VSee product.
Is there a group plan/discount available?
Yes. Group pricing is available for 3 or more providers. Please contact sales for group discount options.
Is the contract long term or month-to-month?
This depends on your plan. Basic VSee Clinic is month-to-month, while Enterprise VSee typically requires a minimum annual subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can I get a refund when I cancel?
Only annual subscriptions are eligible for full or prorated refunds. If the request to cancel was sent within three (3) days of the payment, you can get a full refund. Hardware, setup or customization fees, special/discounted pricing, and lock-in contracts are not qualified for refunds.
How can I get help resolving a billing issue?
Please contact email@example.com
Is VSee HIPAA-Compliant?
Yes, VSee allows providers to be fully HIPAA-compliant in two ways:
- Technical (Does the vendor follow HIPAA recommendations for security and privacy?)
VSee uses 256-bit AES encryption to keep patient data secure both at rest and in transmission. Company policy requires completing regular HIPAA security audits and HIPAA training.
- Legal (Will your vendor sign a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement [BAA] with you?) VSee signs a HIPAA BAA for all VSee plans except Free VSee Messenger. The BAA is a required legal agreement that makes your vendor liable for any breaches of privacy & security according to HIPAA rules.
Learn more about HIPAA at vsee.com/hipaa.
Is Free VSee Clinic really FREE?
Yes. VSee is committed to making a simple, secure telehealth available to any provider.
Need More Telehealth Customization & Workflows?
We offer device integrations, remote nurse login, urgent care workflow, wellness & nutrition management, and more!