Christine Certain, serves as the Senior Director of Clinical Impact and Business Development at Children’s Home Society of Florida. A leader in innovative healthcare solutions, she oversees clinical partnerships to increase efficiencies and drive the impact of health services. Ms. Certain led the implementation of telehealth business lines with more than 200 therapists and physicians. A recognized expert on breaking down barriers to care for Florida’s most underserved children, Ms. Certain is frequently quoted in media stores and has authored several articles on the subject. Ms. Certain holds a Master’s Degrees in Human Systems and Counseling from Florida State University.
Children’s Telemental Health Services To Increase Engagement and Access- Christine Certain (CHSFL)
access behavioral health business of telehealth business of telemedicine doctor video visits healthcare in rural America hospital and health systems low-income Medicaid Medicare and Medicaid telemedicine remote and rural health care telehealth for children telemental health telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018 underserved
- VC 5.2 – New Unified Visit Chat Experience and Upcoming Phase-out of the Old Visit Page
- VSee Partners with Health Tech Without Borders to Launch Project VITAL Africa at Clinton Global Initiative 2023
- How Automation, AI, and Telehealth are Revolutionizing Eye Care
- VC 5.1 – Try the New On-call Schedule with Automated Alerts and Escalation
- VSee Messenger 4.19 Release – New Start/Stop Recording and Video Window Zoom Buttons