Christine Certain, serves as the Senior Director of Clinical Impact and Business Development at Children’s Home Society of Florida. A leader in innovative healthcare solutions, she oversees clinical partnerships to increase efficiencies and drive the impact of health services. Ms. Certain led the implementation of telehealth business lines with more than 200 therapists and physicians. A recognized expert on breaking down barriers to care for Florida’s most underserved children, Ms. Certain is frequently quoted in media stores and has authored several articles on the subject. Ms. Certain holds a Master’s Degrees in Human Systems and Counseling from Florida State University.
Children’s Telemental Health Services To Increase Engagement and Access- Christine Certain (CHSFL)
access behavioral health business of telehealth business of telemedicine doctor video visits healthcare in rural America hospital and health systems low-income Medicaid Medicare and Medicaid telemedicine remote and rural health care telehealth for children telemental health telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018 underserved
- [Upcoming] The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health – Th, May 26, 11am PT
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22
- VSee Clinic 4.11.0 – New Drag-and-Drop KPIs Dashboard with Enhanced Data Visualizations
- Join VSee in Providing Free Telehealth for Ukraine Soldiers, Civilians, and Refugees