Dr. Ravi Kamepalli is a Board-certified Infectious Disease, Wound care, and Obesity medicine physician. He is a Fellow of Infectious Disease Society of America, and a Clinical Assistant Professor at The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences. He has a passion for all things infection and wound-related, with a particular emphasis on Healthcare delivery, transitions of Care and use of telemedicine in removing barriers to healing. He has done over 60 Clinical Trials. He hopes to help create a self-sustaining health care system in India though the use of Population health methodologies and technology.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.2 – New Multi Language and Chromebook Support
- Online Practices – Get Found On Google With Better Website Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T)
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.1 – Mobile Webchats & In-Browser Calling
- VSee Enforcing TLS 1.2 on 1st Sept 2020
- VSee Messenger Release 4.9 – Apple Sign In and Geographical Video Bridge Support