Dr. Ravi Kamepalli is a Board-certified Infectious Disease, Wound care, and Obesity medicine physician. He is a Fellow of Infectious Disease Society of America, and a Clinical Assistant Professor at The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences. He has a passion for all things infection and wound-related, with a particular emphasis on Healthcare delivery, transitions of Care and use of telemedicine in removing barriers to healing. He has done over 60 Clinical Trials. He hopes to help create a self-sustaining health care system in India though the use of Population health methodologies and technology.
- [Upcoming] The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health – Th, May 26, 11am PT
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22
- VSee Clinic 4.11.0 – New Drag-and-Drop KPIs Dashboard with Enhanced Data Visualizations
- Join VSee in Providing Free Telehealth for Ukraine Soldiers, Civilians, and Refugees