Dr. Ravi Kamepalli is a Board-certified Infectious Disease, Wound care, and Obesity medicine physician. He is a Fellow of Infectious Disease Society of America, and a Clinical Assistant Professor at The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences. He has a passion for all things infection and wound-related, with a particular emphasis on Healthcare delivery, transitions of Care and use of telemedicine in removing barriers to healing. He has done over 60 Clinical Trials. He hopes to help create a self-sustaining health care system in India though the use of Population health methodologies and technology.
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!
- Deep Dive Into Telehealth Adoption: Covid-19 and Beyond | Doreen Amatelli-Clark
- How Telehealth Can Help Improve Health Outcomes for Immune-Compromised Patients
- Automatic Basic VSee Clinic Upgrade Nov 1st 2020 – Scheduling and Payment
- Basic VSee Clinic Features – Old vs New Version