James Mault, M.D., F.A.C.S., serves as the President and Chief Medical Officer of CQuentia. Dr. Mault has more than 35 years of experience in senior executive positions in the health information technology and medical device industries as well as in clinical medicine. His leadership responsibilities include strategic planning and business development, mergers and acquisitions, new product innovation, new client acquisition, and clinical program and regulatory oversight. Additionally, Dr. Mault oversees the company’s health policy and government affairs activities while spearheading all CQuentia’s public relations and serving as the company’s global spokesperson
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring