James Mault, M.D., F.A.C.S., serves as the President and Chief Medical Officer of CQuentia. Dr. Mault has more than 35 years of experience in senior executive positions in the health information technology and medical device industries as well as in clinical medicine. His leadership responsibilities include strategic planning and business development, mergers and acquisitions, new product innovation, new client acquisition, and clinical program and regulatory oversight. Additionally, Dr. Mault oversees the company’s health policy and government affairs activities while spearheading all CQuentia’s public relations and serving as the company’s global spokesperson
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?