Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!
- Deep Dive Into Telehealth Adoption: Covid-19 and Beyond | Doreen Amatelli-Clark
- How Telehealth Can Help Improve Health Outcomes for Immune-Compromised Patients
- Automatic Basic VSee Clinic Upgrade Nov 1st 2020 – Scheduling and Payment
- Basic VSee Clinic Features – Old vs New Version