Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- VSee Clinic 4.13.0 – Real-time Patient Queuing Status and Multi-Clinic Calendar View for Greater Productivity
- VSee Provides Free Clinic for the Philippines Scavenger Kids
- Announcing SOC 2 Type II Certification – VSee’s Commitment to Protecting Patient Privacy, Data and PHI
- VSee Messenger 4.15.0 Update – More Robust Phone Dial-outs with New PIN Pad Option
- Arizona Hospital Association Brings Telehealth COVID Care into the Homes of Vulnerable Populations