Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.2 – New Multi Language and Chromebook Support
- Online Practices – Get Found On Google With Better Website Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T)
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.1 – Mobile Webchats & In-Browser Calling
- VSee Enforcing TLS 1.2 on 1st Sept 2020
- VSee Messenger Release 4.9 – Apple Sign In and Geographical Video Bridge Support