Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits