Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- The Blueprint for VSee Free Clinic Serving the Rural and Urban Disadvantaged
- VSee Serves Hundreds of Patients at Expanded Telehealth Free Clinic
- VSee Clinic 4.15.0 – New Billing Features: Eligibility and Claims, Text Alerts for Waiting Patients, Visit Page Enhancements
- VSee-Credible EHR Integration: Automate Telehealth Visit & Consent Documentation
- VSee Clinic 4.14.0 – Switching New Default Dashboard & Invite ASL Interpreters