Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- Digital Patient Engagement Strategies for Post-COVID Success | Chris Nicholson, mPulse Mobile
- Connectivity Testing for Video Bridges
- VSee Clinic Release 4.7.0 – Group Appointments, Full Screen Video, Instant Multiple Device Connection
- VSee Messenger Release 4.11.0 – Moderator Mute & PIN Lock App
- 3 Ways Telemedicine is Transforming the Chronic Disease Management Landscape