Dr. Edward Kersh is the former Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, and is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. In 1980, he joined the staff of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), where he has served as Chief of Echocardiography and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation. In 2000, he was honored with the Kaiser Teaching Award as volunteer teacher of the year at UCSF. Dr. Kersh now serves as a consultant and teacher at the SF Free Clinic. He has been recognized by his peers by election to Best Doctors in America.
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!