MDLIVE a leading telehealth innovator has been tapped by Cigna, global health insurer with 78 million customer relationships, to provide round the clock healthcare access to its customers. Employers with Cigna’s self-insured health plans will have 24/7 online access to MDLIVE’s network of 2,300 board-certified internal medicine, family practice and…
Tag: Cigna partners with MDLIVE
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – March 25 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring