Americans spend an average $1,112 on prescription drugs each year — 44% more than Canada, the next highest spender. Why are prescription drugs so much more expensive in the US? Can tech disruptors affect drug pricing changes? – Get the basics of how the complicated prescription drug pricing system in…
Tag: drug pricing
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits