Ringadoc, a hot startup funded by the prestigious Founders Fund, began as a virtual doctor consultation platform and was actually selling video calling when it launched around September of 2011. In mid-May of 2013, Ringadoc injected another $700K to its coffers for a total of $1.9M in seed funding. It…
- VSee Showcasing Vuzix Smart Glasses Telehealth Solution at ATA19–Google Glass Finally Realized
- How Can Seniors Embrace Better Health through Technology?
- Telemedicine Coverage Through Medicare
- VSee + MAVEN Project Volunteer Physicians for the Underserved
- How Virtual Scribes Are Saving Our Doctors, Improving Prevention, and Increasing Revenue