Skype is not the tool for telehealth and telemedicine where HIPAA compliancy is a concern or any application where you care about security. Skype has always been close about whether it keeps decryption keys and Skype security and privacy concerns have grown since its 2011 Microsoft acquisition. In a recent…
Tag: Microsoft Skype security
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert
- A Message From Our CEO – Important COVID-19 Updates
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art