Skype is not the tool for telehealth and telemedicine where HIPAA compliancy is a concern or any application where you care about security. Skype has always been close about whether it keeps decryption keys and Skype security and privacy concerns have grown since its 2011 Microsoft acquisition. In a recent…
Tag: Skype privacy
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits (Coming Soon)
- CareConnect Pioneers School-based Telehealth for Georgia Teachers & Low-Income Students
- Walmart acquires MeMD for ONLY $6M?
- Digital Patient Engagement Strategies for Post-COVID Success | Chris Nicholson, mPulse Mobile
- Connectivity Testing for Video Bridges