Skype is not the tool for telehealth and telemedicine where HIPAA compliancy is a concern or any application where you care about security. Skype has always been close about whether it keeps decryption keys and Skype security and privacy concerns have grown since its 2011 Microsoft acquisition. In a recent…
Tag: Skype privacy
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring