American Well has filed a lawsuit against TeleDoc. The suit claims that TeleDoc violated American Well’s intellectual property rights . The news comes right on the heels of TeleDoc’s recent tangle with the Texas Medical Board. According to FierceHealthIT, the issue is over American Well’s patent called “connecting consumers with…
Tag: telemedicine software copyright
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – March 25 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring