VSee is excited to announce it’s partnership with The MAVEN Project to help bridge healthcare disparities in underserved communities. MAVEN is a national network of volunteer doctors that’s filling the resource gaps faced by federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), free clinics, and other “safety net” clinics via telehealth technology. Using…
Tag: The MAVEN Project
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?
- Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Online Therapy Practice Going | Roy Huggins
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine