photo courtesy UNM Center for Telehealth Georgia O’ Keefe’s stark New Mexico landscapes makes it easy to see why this largely rural state is the ideal place for telemedicine to take root. In fact, the University of New Mexico (UNM) has been the cradle of the very successful Project ECHO video telemedicine…
Tag: UNM Center for Telehealth
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert
- A Message From Our CEO – Important COVID-19 Updates
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- [DON’T USE THIS] VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )